Monday, May 4, 2009

Blog - What Blog????


Wow - it's been awile since I visited this site!
Facebook and Sadie have taken over my life so I have failed to keep myself up to date on here.
I guess my Idol prediction was wrong since Lil Rounds is now gone. She really went down hill through this competition. Now that we are down to 4 (who are all really great) I really have NO IDEA who will win this now!
My month of May is going to be insane!
I have Kristen's birthday to plan, a trip to Aruba at the end of the month followed quickly by a weekend in Chicago, plus all the 5th grade stuff to finish up on and a science project to help Krissy with ... that's just the major stuff ... so I am starting to get a little stressed ...
So, with that said ... let's see how long it takes for me to BLOG again ... probably after school gets out ..

No comments: