Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

Season 8 starts tonight!!! Be prepared for many future A.I. posts! The best thing about this season is that we now have DVR so we won't miss ANY episodes due to basketball or swim practices!!! I have it set on "record" already!!!Yesterday Erica and I joined Kristen at Ski Club for a night of skiing. I was TOTALLY impressed with my ability to keep myself upright and wake up this morning feeling only a tad bit sore. I only took one fall while exiting the chairlift the first time - only because it was kind of awkward and I didn't know what to do. But after that, I was a pro at it! Erica did amazing! I must say for someone who we many times call a klutz, she has great balance and coordination when it comes to sports like this. She's a great skater too so I had a feeling she'd nail the whole balance part of it. She does have a problem with the "need for speed" part. She was crazy! I recall a blog from a few months ago when we went to the Alpine Slide and she was the same way - however, she ended up flipping her cart and riping her arm open there. Kristen has gotten to be a pro herself! She spends most of the time racing her friends and kicking the boy's asses. SHE LOOOOVVEES that!
Anyway ... I thought I would include a few photos of myself - you can see them below.





4 comments:

Bill Wisk said...

Neat Blog and a great job on the slopes. Very impressed with the picture of you coming off the cliff...lol. I'm happy you're all having some fun during this cold winter.

Unknown said...

So excited about AI! Can't wait to see the top 36! Yeah that's right there is going to be 36! I read it in EW magazine. Should be interesting. Oh and I don't like the new judge either

KathyJE118 said...

I don't know if I like the new judge yet either. She seems like a snot and all I've heard out of her mouth is "I like you" We'll have to see .... thank God for my new DVR!!!! I haven't been home any night that it's been on and taping it is the way to go!!! We can watch the show in like 40 minutes!!!!

C & A said...

DVR is the best!!! I'm all about fast forward through the many commercials and watching it in almost half the time it would normally take! DVR is totally worth the money!