Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Girl's Weekend

The first part of my blog today is for Andy. After reading his blog about the "storm of the season" they had down in MD (3/4") I had to send him some "lovely" photos of the fun we've been having here ... the photo on the right shows the result of many plow trips around our circle (now don't get me wrong - THANK GOD we get it plowed!!!!) The snow looks so beautiful laden with a coating of DIRT!!!! I'm not even going to get started on the fact that half that dirt ends up on the kitchen floor - I really can't wait for Spring!!!!!



The rest of the photos are from this last weekend. We had a "Girl's Weekend" since Dave was away on his annual golf trip to FL. I'm sure we had more fun than he did since it averaged 40 degrees everyday and he brought mostly shorts and one pair of long pants (which he ripped on Saturday and had to sew himself). He also came home sick as a dog!!!!


The girls (Elley, Krissy, Sarah, Rach & I) spent Friday and Saturday together. Friday night we ended up being DUD heads!!! Except for Krissy and Sarah. They spent the night trying to completely WRECK Krissy's room. They succeeded!!!!
(I still refuse to touch that room until I get some help)....


Saturday night we went to Mimi and Poppi's for dinner (joined now by Tom & James). That is what the majority of the pictures are from... After a WILD game of hide and seek I could see that Mimi and Poppi were ready for us to leave!!!













Young Young Tats!!!!!!!!!!

Our weekend ended in the ER with Elley. She had a game in Glastonbury and played excellent - however her attempt at getting more aggresive at her game - she got nailed in her right wrist and as of right now we are unsure whether her growth plate is fractured. We are all crossing our fingers that it's not broken!!! She goes to the Doc today at 3:15.





I hope to keep up with my blog posts here, however I have been distracted since I'm on FaceBook now.... If you're not on - JOIN! It's pretty cool.....






No comments: